Sunday, March 8, 2009

ANOTHER Blog!

I was telling a couple of the youngsters I work with about the blog I started a few weeks ago, and before I could get out its title, I said, "You know, Old Lady With a Blog!" and it seemed like such a natural title, I thought I'd better grab it and why not?  Makes sense to me!  So now, I have 2 blogs.  This one and my original one, dedicated to my love of scrapbooking and chocolate - "Chocolate Smudges on my Pages."

I'll try to keep this one more topical....

Hang on - there will be "more to come."

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, I will have to go over and look at your other blog! Can't wait to meet you at the Fancy Flea! There is supposed to be 350 shabby vendors.....Shabby over load lol!

    If you tell me the name of your blog when I meet you I will remember...Such a catchy name!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete